Mission Statement & Quality Policy
- Chapco offers installation, commissioning and support services to the telecommunications industry.
- Our aim is to work closely with our customers, service partners and suppliers in an environment of continuing improvement to provide a first class service upon which our customers can rely.
- Customer care is an important factor in the company’s success and every effort will be made to develop close links with existing and potential customers in order that a mutually beneficial relationship can be established and developed.
- Chapco will, through a defined Quality Management System, that meets the requirements of the business function, national, international, commercial and regulatory standards, endeavour to supply products and provide services that conform to the needs and specifications of its customers.
- Structured Quality Management Systems and other supporting documentation are used to achieve this aim. These systems are continually reviewed as the company evolves to establish and define quality objectives as part of a continuing improvement policy to meet changing business and customer requirements.
- The senior management team is totally committed to this policy, support the business goals and understand that the success of the business relies on the total commitment of all employees and the support of our suppliers.
- Quality objectives are set by the senior management team to ensure that targets for improvement which are both achievable and measurable are established. These objectives will be considered as part of the continual improvements policy that ultimately is imposed by the customer and their stakeholders.